The Freehold Branch of AAUW will award two $2000.00 scholarships, the Lew Williams Scholarship and the Leila Sulkes Scholarship for the academic year 2012-2013.
Scholarship Applicant Qualifications
• Women 25 years of age or older
• Resident of the following towns: Colts Neck, Englishtown, Farmingdale, Freehold Boro, Freehold Township, Howell, Manalapan, Marlboro, Morganville
• Enrolled in a bachelor's degree program having completed a minimum of 60 credits or enrolled in a graduate degree program having completed a minimum of six credits
• Must have maintained a minimum GPA of "B"
• Will be enrolled in the school year 2012-2013
Application requests will be accepted January - June 2012. Please send your application request to email@example.com or to AAUW Scholarship, PO Box 6151, Freehold, NJ 07728
Completed application, official transcript(s) (with raised seal) and letters of recommendation must be postmarked by July 31, 2012. Please return to the address above.