The Freehold Branch of AAUW will award two $2000.00 scholarships, the Lew Williams Scholarship and the Leila Sulkes Scholarship for the academic year 2011-2012.
Scholarship Applicant Qualifications
• Women 25 years of age or older
• Resident of the following towns: Colts Neck, Englishtown, Farmingdale, Freehold Boro, Freehold Township, Howell, Manalapan, Marlboro, Morganville
• Enrolled in a bachelor's degree program having completed a minimum of 60 credits or enrolled in a graduate degree program having completed a minimum of six credits
• Must have maintained a minimum GPA of "B"
• Will be enrolled in the school year 2011-2012
Application requests will be accepted January 2011 - June 1. Please send your application request to firstname.lastname@example.org or to AAUW Scholarship, PO Box 6142, Monroe Township, NJ 08831
Completed application, official transcript(s) (with raised seal) and letters of recommendation must be postmarked by July 15, 2011. Please return to the address above.
Gail Szeluga e-Pro®,ABR®, SFR, SRES
2013 Top Producer and Top Salesperson
NJAR Circle of Excellence 2010-2013