Recently, I commented on a post by Glenn Roberts, where he was talking about the value (or lack thereof) of teams in real estate. I had such a good time crafting my response that I thought I had enough for a post of my own (isn't that how many good posts are born??). Thanks to Glenn for the inspiration!!
For a little over a year I've been working in a partnership. 50/50. Right down the middle. Share and share alike. Mi casa es su casa. Mi esposo es su esposo! You get the gist!
Our business has been thriving. Would it work for everyone, definitely not!! Does it work for us... absolutely! Why? Here's my top 6 reasons I work with Gail...
6. Super Service! That's what we provide! We cover each other and our clients love that they can ALWAYS get one of us! We don't just partner with each other, we partner with our clients too! We keep things personal by attending all our inspections and closings... heck we've even done our fair share of packing, babysitting and yes, even walking the dogs!
5. Accountability! We answer to each other. Constantly! Leads don't fall through the cracks. Ideas don't fall by the wayside. Dreams become reality. We are supportive and thrive of the feedback we give each other... both positive and negative! Together we reach for the stars. We focus on the future of our business. I couldn't imagine working with someone short sighted.
4. Greater Bang for our Buck! We don't partner to spend less money... in fact, we spend MORE money on marketing our listings and our "brand" development (TheRealtorLadies.com). We don't limit ourselves, they way we would have to if going it alone.
3. Two Spheres for the Price of One! Two agents mean more opportunities... more blogging, more networking, more open houses, more floor time, more past clients, etc.
2. Good Cop, Bad Cop! We got this down to a science... and it really comes kind of easy. Of course, it doesn't hurt that by nature I'm naughty and Gail is nice! I deliver "the news" and Gail provides the comfort!
1. We Laugh. Everyday! Hearty Laughter. Deep down in our belly laughter. Wet your pants kind of laughter. Truly enjoying what we do shows in every aspect of our business. Our clients enjoy our partnership almost as much as we do! At some point in every transaction a client will ask... "How long have you two been married??"
"Demand no more out of your partner
- Martha Quinn
Click to Sign Up For My Homefinder Service to receive automated emails when new homes come on the market that match YOUR criteria.
Weichert Realtors - Marlboro / Manalapan
732-598-6823 cell 732-536-4400 x116 (office)